I dabble in writing; I've become increasingly proficient in keeping my condescending nature in check. Haven't written much though. Working on that.
A lot of my experience comes from reading, from books on writing, and from blogs on writing. I've also done a lot of critiquing at Critters.org, and reviewing at The Fix Online. Science-fiction and fantasy are my natural stomping grounds, but everything else is good too.
Top network posts
- 45"All of a sudden..." ?
- 39In D&D, A PC became king. How do I keep him in check?
- 31I'm at a loss with “Dungeons and Dragons.” How does one play it, anyway?
- 27Why can't Buffy's mother know that her daughter is the slayer?
- 22Story describing four worlds where "nobody could die unless..."
- 22Editors: Edit on first read, or read and edit on second round?
- 21Why did Literature fail?
- View more network posts →