Semi-Pro writer, former magazine publisher, programmer and private pilot. A little bit crazy but useful if you need that sort of thing.
I've been writing for as long as I've been able to write and I've even managed to sell a story or two. I usually stick with a more science fiction and fantasy setting, but I also like to experiment with other genres. Mystery is one I'm still working on, but it's coming along okay.
Top Network Posts
- 65The "Rules" of Writing
- 28Is it worth switching to Dvorak?
- 18How do you track random thoughts and ideas?
- 14When to accept an editor's rewrite request?
- 11What are some ways to get to know your characters?
- 11Should DOIs ever be preferred to ISBNs?
- 11Should I translate my own writings into a second language I also know well?
- View more network posts →