Semi-Pro writer, former magazine publisher, programmer and private pilot. A little bit crazy but useful if you need that sort of thing.
I've been writing for as long as I've been able to write and I've even managed to sell a story or two. I usually stick with a more science fiction and fantasy setting, but I also like to experiment with other genres. Mystery is one I'm still working on, but it's coming along okay.
Top Network Posts
- 72The "Rules" of Writing
- 28Is it worth switching to Dvorak?
- 18How do you track random thoughts and ideas?
- 14When to accept an editor's rewrite request?
- 12Disabling device
- 12How to overcome the fact that I can't write long stories?
- 11What's the best version control system for a book writer?
- View more network posts →