Freelance scientific copy-editor.
You can read my irregular waffles at advogato.org/person/chalst/.
Top network posts
- 69When should one use \begingroup instead of \bgroup?
- 65What is XeTeX exactly and why should I use it?
- 63Aptitude vs. apt-get: Which is the recommended (aka the "right") tool to use?
- 50Why should I be interested in ConTeXt?
- 48Can we have an isdeleted:1 search option/operator?
- 47Why are variables "i" and "j" used for counters?
- 47Small steps for better TCS conferences?
- View more network posts →
4 Various writing proposals on Area51 jan 30 '11