A voracious reader since childhood, writing was the next logical step. I've been writing since grade school, and a professional writer since my senior year in high school. I've done science and technology journalism for Ars Technica, technical writing for ISVs, and quite a lot in between.
I love words; I can't NOT write.
I'm always looking for writing and/or editing work. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Network Posts
- 37Why is this Java code 6x faster than the identical C# code?
- 19"For small values of n, O(n) can be treated as if it's O(1)"
- 14How to obtain a thoughtful critique of a job application cover letter?
- 12What are the key skills for a new technical writer?
- 7Please help me polish this paragraph.
- 6What's the best practice for displaying a personal website url in a resume?
- 6Write a resume objective that expresses my desire to hone and sharpen my skills
- View more network posts →