Top Network Posts
- 97An English idiom for "solve a problem that has been solved"?
- 96Is there a word for a change so small that it doesn’t seem to be a change at all?
- 74Is the term 'String' too jargony to use in a user interface?
- 74What do you call money earned through unethical sources?
- 72Is there a word or phrase for something that one might wish exists, but most certainly doesn't?
- 71An adjective or a single word that means something is "new" and "different" at the same time
- 67English proverb for "They danced, but didn't take a bow", as for failing good work on a final step
- View more network posts →