Top Network Posts
- 35How do I refresh Gnome 3 applications
- 30How to tell if a running program is 64-bit in Linux?
- 27In Contact: Why not send a second pod?
- 23Is there any explanation for why a planet would need to be destroyed to create a hyperspatial express route?
- 11How does time and aging work in 'the Grid' of Tron?
- 10Why do I have to drag my new apps into the application folder?
- 8dd vs cat -- is dd still relevant these days?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.