Top Network Posts
- 80Is there a word for a person with only one head?
- 64What is the purpose of using the word "automagically" when we already have "automatically"?
- 26What is a collective term for castles, citadels, forts, palaces etc.?
- 26If Christopher is a "carrier of Christ" then what is Jennifer carrying?
- 25Did Einstein say the "if you judge a fish" quote that many are attributing to him?
- 20How obsolete is the word "overmorrow"?
- 19How to write an email regarding IT Security that will be read, and not ignored by the end user?
- View more network posts →