Steven R. Drennon was born in Lawton, OK, where he first started writing at the age of 15. He published an epic fantasy novel titled "Rise of the Raven" in the spring of 2011, and another fantasy novel titled "Three for Avadar" was released in the summer of 2011. Since then, Steven has published a total of 37 other titles under different pen names, and he is currently working on a new historical fiction series that will be published under his own name.
Top Network Posts
- 36How did Israel win the Six-Day War?
- 32Why wasn't the Republic of Ireland invaded (by either side) in WW2?
- 18Why isn't Somaliland recognized as a separate country?
- 17What really happened to the Maya civilization?
- 17Is there a quick way to know I have created a Mary Sue?
- 16What cultures did, or do, perform human sacrifice on a regular basis?
- 16Is there a rule of thumb about the number of pages a work of fiction should have?
- View more network posts →