I'm a technical writer at Tecplot, Inc., makers of fine data visualization software for aerospace/CFD, oil and gas exploration, and general scientific/engineering uses. Python is my Swiss Army Knife of choice. I use it to help build and validate our documentation and help, among other things. I also have some proficiency with HTML, XML, AppleScript, C#, C, and if anyone ever has a question about 6502 assembly language, I'm your man. :-)
Top Network Posts
- 312Python @property versus getters and setters
- 180Get exception description and stack trace which caused an exception, all as a string
- 95python how to convert Nonetype to int or string
- 93Python: List to Dictionary
- 68unbound method f() must be called with fibo_ instance as first argument (got classobj instance instead)
- 55Is there a way to write these ifs nicer?
- 47How can a non-assigned string in Python have an address in memory?
- View more network posts →