Matthew Paul Chapdelaine
I had a long winded post here about how much of a techie I am, but I was reminded by an IT teacher that there are millions of people in the IT world that say they know everything about computers, and that their actual skill/knowledge is inversely proportional to how how much they brag. So, I'm newly humble. I do have a love of learning, and will forever be a student of IT.
Top Network Posts
- 10Frailties, mistakes, and imperfections
- 9How can I quickly level up in World of Warcraft?
- 8The opposite sex in first person?
- 8How do I get my motivation going?
- 6Can I turn a can of red kidney beans into red bean paste for Japanese Style Red Bean Paste Buns?
- 6How do I round out a powerful character?
- 5Bogged Down with Legends of Wind
- View more network posts →