I'm a life-long programmer with a variety of interests, including ray tracing, text processing.
I've written a murder mystery about a software engineer who discovers that solving a crime is a lot like debugging a program. Check out Blue Screen of Death at your favorite ebook retailer. A second novel, Access Violation, is in the works.
Top Network Posts
- 60What is the difference between \r and \n?
- 47Why does C++ disallow anonymous structs and unions?
- 45Why do cars have mirrors for rear view rather than cameras?
- 38Should a function have only one return statement?
- 31visual studio 2008 C++ no x64 platform
- 31Have we ever seen TIE fighters/bombers operating in atmosphere before?
- 30What drives me away from here
- View more network posts →