I'm a life-long programmer with a variety of interests, including ray tracing, text processing.
I've written a murder mystery about a software engineer who discovers that solving a crime is a lot like debugging a program. Check out Blue Screen of Death at your favorite ebook retailer. A second novel, Access Violation, is in the works.
Top network posts
- 39What is the difference between \r and \n?
- 35Why does C++ disallow anonymous structs and unions?
- 30Should a function have only one return statement?
- 29What drives me away from here
- 26visual studio 2008 C++ no x64 platform
- 26VS2008 -> VS2010 leads to cryptic STL errors
- 20Meaning of default initialization changed in C++11?
- View more network posts →