I've worked in IT since 2006 after a brief stint in Journalism. At various points, I've been paid to work with MySQL, MS Office/VB type stuff, XML, HTML and Java. I'm currently a developer working mainly in Java, and am working on some Android and iOS apps in my spare time.
Top Network Posts
- 14How do game designers come up with suggested (or minimum) age requirements for games?
- 11How To Mitigate The Random Factor In Agricola?
- 10Who goes first in Pandemic?
- 9How can I mitigate some of the downtime between player's turns?
- 8Where to find lists of cheap Cubes?
- 6How do I find players willing to participate in test-playing my games?
- 5Is it worth switching to Dvorak?
- View more network posts →