I play with
R mostly because I like how it allows me to deal with problems I didn't even know I had to begin with. Do I actually use R in my day-to-day work? As a writing teacher, not really....
More places to find me online:
Top Network Posts
- 110How do I delete rows in a data frame?
- 80Importing multiple .csv files into R
- 67Read a CSV from github into R
- 60How to append rows to an R data frame
- 54Force the origin to start at 0 in ggplot2 (R)
- 50data.frame Group By column
- 41Selecting rows where a column has a string like 'hsa..' (partial string match)
- View more network posts →