Nathan C. Tresch
I’m a 39 year old autodidact, and very proud to be. I'm looking for work right now, but that's normal given my proclivity for accepting contracts. I write, I eat, and I enjoy life with all of the gusto I can. I love language and languages. I occasionally slip and use serial commas, and when I do I often leave them as a flag flying in the face of my enemy, Language Prescriptivism. I’m a native English speaker and I’ve studied both Latin and several Romance Languages that are derived from it. I’ve studied law, language, history, sociology, logic, debate, math and various sciences, because those subjects all fascinate me to no end.
Care to learn more? Visit my blog! <3
Top Network Posts
- 48Are orcs and goblins really the same thing?
- 36Is there any canonical reference to the fate of the Blue Wizards: Alatar and Pallando?
- 25What was the purpose of adding red backlights in USS Enterprise?
- 24What did Leto do to earn the enmity of the Padishah Emperor?
- 20Has there ever been a good Sith?
- 20Did Richard A. Knaak get the idea for Warcraft from J. R. R. Tolkien?
- 19Did Kirk and Uhura actually kiss?
- View more network posts →