I have a Bachelor of Science in Applied Geoinformatics, with my main areas of study being GIS, Computer Science, Geography and Environmental Studies, and Information Systems. I have always had a passion for computers and geography, so studying and working in the Geoinformatics field has given me the best of both worlds.
My questions/answers will be written in South African (UK) English - please do not "correct" my spelling.
Top network posts
- 12Using web mapping and geocoding to track genealogical data
- 12How to increase the display performance of Bing basemaps in ArcMap?
- 12Specifications for GIS desktop hardware
- 12Tracking family names and migration patterns using GIS
- 9Breaking apart a polygon layer by unique values, creating many new layers
- 8How to determine the date of the Bing imagery for an area?
- 8How to remove Media Center from Windows 8
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.