Top Network Posts
- 53What is the hearing equivalent of behold?
- 33Euphemism for "There's more than one way to skin a cat"
- 21What is the difference between “rooster” vs. “cock” and “hen” vs. “chicken”?
- 13What is it called when words are deliberately spelled incorrectly but pronunciation is kept unchanged?
- 12What do you call a person who refuses the love of another?
- 12How to refer to the "elevated areas" of a mountain?
- 11Reflexive love: where does "love me some ..." come from?
- View more network posts →