Top Network Posts
- 283Is it rude to leave an interview early if you have already made your decision?
- 237Is there any way to git checkout previous branch?
- 176Is it always a best practice to write a function for anything that needs to repeat twice?
- 143How do quick & dirty programmers know they got it right?
- 143Demonstrate bad code to client?
- 125Why aren't user-defined operators more common?
- 97Throw exception or let code fail
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.