Top Network Posts
- 369Is there any way to git checkout previous branch?
- 339Is it rude to leave an interview early if you have already made your decision?
- 191Is it always a best practice to write a function for anything that needs to repeat twice?
- 147How do quick & dirty programmers know they got it right?
- 144Demonstrate bad code to client?
- 127Why aren't user-defined operators more common?
- 100Throw exception or let code fail
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.