Top Network Posts
- 122Where were "should", "shall", and "must" in the 18th Century?
- 120Why are 'student' and 'suspend' not pronounced as written?
- 99Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 98Why is there no "autumntime" or "falltime"?
- 64Can a mathematical definition be wrong?
- 64What recent discoveries have amateur mathematicians made?
- 57What is the proper plural form of 'apparatus'?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.