Top network posts
- 59English word for taking a derogatory term and owning it with pride
- 50Is there a non-sexual phrase for sleeping with someone?
- 46What is the English equivalent to the Chinese/Japanese saying, “塞翁失馬— Life is like Old Sai’s horse”?
- 38"Maths" for "Mathematics"; where does the S come from?
- 33Single word request for rings formation on water
- 32How do I politely say I have used my mouth while drinking water from a bottle?
- 31What word or phrase means "a loss of what was on your mind"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.