Top Network Posts
- 62English word for taking a derogatory term and owning it with pride
- 54Is there a non-sexual phrase for sleeping with someone?
- 49What is the English equivalent to the Chinese/Japanese saying, “塞翁失馬— Life is like Old Sai’s horse”?
- 40"Maths" for "Mathematics"; where does the S come from?
- 35How do I politely say I have used my mouth while drinking water from a bottle?
- 34Single word request for rings formation on water
- 32I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it a thousand times: English doesn't make sense
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.