I mostly work with Novell/NetIQ Identity Manager, an XML based product that use XSLT, XPATH, and DirXML Script (its own XML based language).
I have written a book on the topic of the DirXML Script language.
Top Network Posts
- 59Why and how did the Star Trek Universe evolve to a cashless/commerce-less society?
- 44Should you use two spaces after a period, or just a single one?
- 37Why are rocket engines operating above 100% often considered nominal?
- 35Why is SpaceX considering Methane as fuel for their next engine, the Raptor?
- 32Why is SpaceX considering Methane as fuel for their next engine, the Raptor?
- 30Why does the Falcon 9 have 9 engines?
- 26What do all these Runners Lingo abbreviations like PR and HR mean?
- View more network posts →