Top network posts
- 244Pedagogy: How to cure students of the "law of universal linearity"?
- 51When Frodo offers her the ring, is Galadriel really tempted, or just making a point?
- 49Is it correct to say Person A is the "spitting image" or the "splitting image" of Person B?
- 37When your 10-year old boy says “It’s meta,” what does it mean? In what situation and of what sort of object they use this phrase?
- 32Non-examples of model structures, that fail for subtle/surprising reasons?
- 30"Paid" vs "payed"
- 29Is it a good practice to refer to countries, ships etc using the feminine form?
- View more network posts →