Top Network Posts
- 246Pedagogy: How to cure students of the "law of universal linearity"?
- 51When Frodo offers her the ring, is Galadriel really tempted, or just making a point?
- 50Is it correct to say Person A is the "spitting image" or the "splitting image" of Person B?
- 39When your 10-year old boy says “It’s meta,” what does it mean? In what situation and of what sort of object they use this phrase?
- 32Non-examples of model structures, that fail for subtle/surprising reasons?
- 31"Paid" vs "payed"
- 29Can 'revert' be used as a synonym of 'reply'?
- View more network posts →